!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

MIUI

[Discussion] [RECAP Session] ShotOnPOCO Delhi Photowalk Session 2019 - A first of its kind !

2019-01-28 08:24:47
1400 7

Hi Fellows,

Hope you all are doing good, today's thread is neither about any ROM update nor about any other announcement related to MIUI or POCO F1, It’s about the POCO Walk which was conducted in Delhi which is the first and foremost event to kickstart 2019. The photowalk was exclusively on the Architectural and Street Photography .

The event was hosted on 27th January with a special Person who is Expert in Architectural and Street Photography and has been shooting some Insane and beautiful photos lately, its none other than our Fazil do check out his Instagram for more Amazing shots he has been taking.

We were a group of 13 People Selected for the event, we had been asked to gather at our Xiaomi India Gurgaon Office, where we had a very detailed and informative Session on Architectural and Street Photography by Fazil on the Basics and Key areas that need to be considered while shooting.

The meet was funfilled with enthusiast fans of POCO and we had some Interesting and informative question session on  photography. such as
  • Types of Lenses to use
  • What the Golden Hour
  • How to make use of Manual mode..etc

(some one is sleeping :P )

After the Session was over, we had an appetizing lunch at the office then we left for a secret place as specified in the agenda its none other than Qutub Minar Delhi. The entry was filled with people as it was a weekend, we had a hard time to get the tickets and get entry. We all were given a surprise with a mbile lens package containing a Wide Angle Lens as a token of gratitude for coming in the Photowalk.

With the help from Fazil, Rutu & Mrigank we started to shoot and explore the world of Architecture, let's see some of the shots and funny moments that have been captured by the people who joined the event.

Last but not least a group photo of Pocographers:

Well, this is the few shots and the experience of the POCO Photowalk session. I would like to thank POCO Community Members, Officials, Team and Fazil for giving an one of a kind and Cool Photography Lessons.

If you have any questions and doubts about the Session.
Feel free comments and pings me

regards,
paramgagan

p.s  -  Pic credits to all their respective PocoGraphers..

2019-01-28 08:24:47
Favorites RateRate

Top Cat

1579661780 | from mobile

Its was a good session, atleast for me as a beginner. I can say that I have learnt ABC of the photography there as my 4 shots are in this thread.
2019-01-28 08:41:19

paramgagan Author |

1579661780 replied at 2019-01-28 08:41:19
Its was a good session, atleast for me as a beginner. I can say that I have learnt ABC of the photog ...

hope to see you becoming an expert soon
2019-01-28 08:42:22
Happy to Help

Top Cat

1594850050 | from mobile

Thanks for the amazing session , it Was great to be there and learn . I have learnt to take some amazing shots as i can see 3 shots are in this thread taken by me♥️.
2019-01-28 09:06:22

Top Cat

1578299559 | from mobile

Indeed a great, first of its kind, session that involves the community built around a product. Good job Team Poco  
2019-01-28 09:19:18

Top Cat

1574976070 | from mobile

Beautiful.... !! Walking around Qutub Minar with POCO was really fun and education. Would love have more of these kind...#walk with POCO #ShotOnPOCO # POCOWALK .. Thank you paramgagan for the review thread....
2019-01-28 09:38:09

Top Cat

5175141137 | from mobile

Amazing !! Proub to be a part of #pocofamily some great tips shared by our mentor fazil. I am glad i was the part of first pocowalk  held in delhi. welldone #teampoco
Hope more pocowalk session are on the way in future
2019-01-28 12:26:39

Top Cat

NovinDavis | from mobile

Well, I am sure everyone enjoyed this event ;) looking forward to seeing more events.
2019-01-28 13:35:50
https://forum.poco.in/thread-519-1-0.html