!privacy_agreement!
!privacy_agree!

FEEDBACK

[Q&A] Get LIVE Support for POCO F1 niggles and clear your doubts On February 10th, 2019

2019-02-01 17:19:55
342 3

Hello Fellows,
For the very First time on POCO Forum in conjuction with our MIUI and F1 Device Mods and officials, we are going to conduct Live support Session for POCO F1 device specially for you! If you have any doubts, feel free to ask in this thread. Our Team members will try their best to clear all your
doubts in the shortest possible time.
So mark these details down on your calendar now!

Date: 10th February 2018
Time: 00:00hr ~ 22:00hr

This thread will remain open only during this time to clear all your doubts, after which it will be closed, until the next session. So don't wait until the last minute to post your doubts. You can bookmark this thread now for easy access on the day of this live session.

Procedures for joining Support Session:
  • Reply to this thread with your doubt(s).
  • Our team will reply to your doubt(s) as soon as possible.
  • If the doubts are not clear in the first reply, You can follow up with the Team for further support in this thread regarding your doubts.
  • Do let us know in this thread after your doubt(s) is solved.

Additional points to keep in mind for this Support Session:
  • Use only English while replying to this thread.
  • Please mention your doubt(s) in detail.
  • Remember to mention your MIUI Version. Mention if you are on using Developer/Stable ROM, Custom ROM, Rooted/Unrooted, Mi Recovery/TWRP/Other. Also give more relevant information about your issue(s) if possible, so that we can understand your doubts better and clear them quickly.
  • If you got issue(s) like device dropped in water, device received physical damage and similar, we recommend you visit your nearest Xiaomi Service Center and get your device checked.

IMP: This session is meant to help you out with the doubts that you are in your mind for POCO F1 device only.this session is not meant for the featuring request. Thanks.

Some common things which you really should avoid:

Q.1. I didn't own any of POCO F1, can I post my issue(s) here?
A.1. this session mainly focuses on POCO F1, no other will get response which don't relate to POCO F1

Q.2.  I will not be available during this "LIVE"  session, will I still get support?
A.2. Please do not worry, you can always make a thread, and our Team Members or the respective sub-forum Mods will still assist you!.

Q.3. When can I get Android P on my POCO F1?
A.3. As on date, the Android P is already released you can check in your updater app if you dont got auto update notification till now.

Q.4. Where can I download the official Stable ROMs for POCO F1?
A.4. You can download it from here: https://forum.poco.in/thread-1043-1-0.html

Q.5.  Can I post my doubts(s) regarding service centers here?
A.5.  For doubt(s) regarding service centers, please post it in the Feedback Section here :https://forum.poco.in/forum-23-1.html

We expect you to provide us valuable feedback in LIVE session. It is a humble request to users please do not post off topic or spam in replies. If any user posts an irrelevant comment, it will be deleted immediately without any notification.
regards,
paramgagan

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-02-01 17:19:55
Favorites RateRate
Hello Team

I am using POCO F1 past 2 months I am a music lover, am using SONY XB75AP 112 dB and JBL LIVE 100 my Nexus 6p and Redmi Note 5 pro sounded much better than this POCO F1 very let down by the 3.55mm headphone jack quality it lacks all the punch in bass and clear highs, why you didn't implement Snapdragon 845 DAC into MIUI  ? hope your DEV team makes a DAC mod which enables the true potential of sd845. and provide us compatibility USB C DAC.
2019-02-10 14:23:41

paramgagan Author |

Pratheep Dx replied at 2019-02-10 14:23:41
Hello Team

I am using POCO F1 past 2 months I am a music lover, am using SONY XB75AP 112 dB and JBL ...

hi there,

We noted your question and forwarded to the team, will let you know on this soon
2019-02-10 19:42:29
Happy to Help
paramgagan replied at 2019-02-10 19:42:29
hi there,

We noted your question and forwarded to the team, will let you know on this soon

Dear Team

Thank you for your reply.

I need some clarification about RAM management, i have attached the screenshot attachment.
In miui available ram its showing 3.5 GB ram, but if i checked in 3rd party apps like CPU-Z, DISK INFO its showing only 2.5 GB only why its showing differently ?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... S/view?usp=drivesdk

2019-02-15 17:07:03